
Okay, see that picture right there? Just look at it and tell me that you've never felt that way... I don't know of a single person who hasn't. I feel like that almost 90% of the time. Today is one of those "Especially"'s.
Today on the KCTV Channel 5 News, I, indeed, got the horrid news.
"Due to ugly weather and freezing drizzle that we don't have a name for, the Something-Something-College, where Julia goes, is closed."
...I know you're thinking it... How horrid can that be? But let me tell you...it's pretty horrid.
Today in my Geography class I was suppose to take my very first Exam. I've been stressing and studying every chance I got. The following day I was to go to my English class (-on Saturday. I can't get over how horrid that part is. Class on Saturday!?! Crazy!) Anywho, after my class I was gonna' hit the road and drive down to my parents house in my pimpin' sweet ride (ha ha) and stay there for the entire weekend. Of course, I was going to have to miss a single day of school, which happened to be Monday, for my Orthodontics appointment (which is by the way all the way in Arkansas. Lots of driving. Bad weather. What a nightmare.). -But that day was alright to miss. It was just going to be lectures and what not. Nothing huge. I mean I would have studied for my Math Exam the following day, but it's all good. Right?
...Plans, however, certainly fell through ....-the wrong way.

My class is canceled. Tests are changed to Monday. My appointment must be rescheduled and I'll be forced to live with my braces an extra month or so. I have to break the news to my parents as well as my boss. (He's not going to be happy. I had to take a whole weekend off for this whole escapade and now I'll have to take off another one! -Oooow *shudders*)
....It's snowing right now. What a mockery of my misery....
5 comments:
I'm so sorry your day was so terrible. =( I must say I do love that book though. I hope your weekend went OK even though your plans changed. At least I got to see you! =)
...My weekend wasn't really too bad. I got to...take a few days off of work... I took my test today and I don't fell like I did a bad job, but I guess we'll see. Now I'm stressing over another Exam that I have to take tomorrow. Yikes! (I love that book too. It's fun to read!) Yeah, at least I got to see everyone too. ;)
I'm sorry that you had a "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day". I wish that there was something that I could do for you....but....I don't know what I can do! I am sure that you did fine on your test...think positive....it's OVER!! And things will work out....they always do. We love ya!!
Aw, creepy. I just used that story for a blog I wrote today! I just want you to know that I didn't steal the idea from you. Great minds think alike.
ooo, I'll have to take a look at it! Cool!
Post a Comment