Due to a strong need of getting out of my appartment I went and watched the new Ice Age Movie. The Dawn of the Dinosaurs. It's directed by Carlos Saldanha (who directed the movie Robots and assited in the directing of the first two Ice Age films) with Mike Thurmeier as the co-director. It's rated PG.The movie was mostly all about what it means to have a family. It was also mostly about babies and children and about being a good parent. The film was very funny and I enjoyed it. It took my mind off of things for a while.
My favorite quote is when Manny is talking to his wife Ellie and tells her: "Guys don't talk to guys about guy problems. ...They just punch them in the shoulder." Ellie gives him a sideways glance and declares: "Well, that's stupid!" Then Manny looks over at her and answers: "To a girl, but to a guy that's like six months of therapy."
Grade wise I'd probably give it something like a C+. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't one of my favorites. It was funny and cute. But anyway.
1 comment:
hahaha, I really like the quote from the movie you put up, I thought it was really funny. :) And sounds like it has a good message this time too!
Post a Comment