I was thinking the other day about all the things I could do to improve myself. One of those things was cutting back on television and my use of the internet. So, I decided that I would go on a fast for a whole month. No TV use, whatsoever and no internet (except on Wednesdays when my brother emails me from his mission -no need for him to suffer). I'd ask for your ideas on what I could do instead, but once this post is up (which, obviously it is) then I've already started. But I'd love to hear your ideas anyway! It'll give me more things to do when the fast is over! So, if you need to contact me (which nobody ever does) then you know my Grandma's phone number -I don't get reception out here so the cell phone probably wouldn't work very well. Anyway, wish me luck and I'd love to hear your ideas on what more I could do!
See you on October 7th!
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
4 comments:
A whole month? Well good for you...only now I will probably not talk to you very much, so that's kind of lame... :/
I could handle the TV part fine, internet- that is a little tougher! You are brave and I hope you don't get too bored.
Oh my gosh Julia, I don't know what I'd do without internet. I see where you may be going with this, but a whole month? Yuck. My opinion...not that you have a bad idea...when you get rid of something it WILL be replaced with another. So I like to spread out my time between everything. There IS such a thing as too much reading, too much eating, too many video and board games, too much excersize. These things are all good, but we need to learn how to do all these things withing reason.
wow.....I don't know how you could do it....I am still trying to think of things to do along with the internet and TV!! But...you could always just take really long naps or something. lol
Post a Comment