Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bored.

I want to blog. But. I can't think of anything to blog about.

...I cut my toe on a new raiser last night and bled all over the bathroom, but that's not very exciting. ...I went to work today. And yesterday. I went to Springfield yesterday and visited my siblings. I ate french toast for breakfast this morning. I'm in the process of cleaning my room. I'm reading this really weird book called "The Wish List".

Are you bored yet? I am.

4 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

I have an idea. Make a post about your family. Write one memory of each sibling. You can do this in one blog or in a bunch. But it'll give you something to do. And will be fun to read!

Garry the Jeweler said...

haha. No I'm not bored, I enjoyed your post because I've been waiting for WEEKS for you to blog. You are normally one of the regular bloggers that I get to enjoy reading from, but it's been forever since you have!!! And I like Rissy's idea, it would be quite fun (and likely nostalgic) to read about your memories with siblings. :)

Oh also, did you get to see Jordan? Last I heard she wasn't exactly in a position to be easily contacted...anyway, I'd like to hear about that...

Love ya!!!

Nancyann said...

Dang, I was signed into my dad's on that last comment, but it was TOTALLY me who said all of that...just sayin...

Unknown said...

The Wish List by Eoin Colfer? Yeah, it's weird, but I liked it. I like how Satan plays a game boy.