We watched Killers first, Iron Man 2 second, and Shrek Forever After last. Iron Man 2 was the only one I hadn't seen before and I actually kind of liked it. I mean, I'm not huge into superheroes but it was good. Killers was hilarious and Shrek Forever after (in my brothers own words) was "the closest thing you can get to being a chick-flick without actually being a chick-flick." But yeah, I think he liked it.
Iron Man 2 is rated PG-13 and, like I said, it was alright. If I hadn't been with my brother I probably wouldn't have watched it but anyways. I kind of thought the plot was a little drastic and unbelievable, at least some of the characters were. The bad guy somehow magically knew how to crack every code in every computer and how to build these huge gargantuan robots and I thought it was rather silly. And he kind of reminded me of the uncle on Spy Kids and so it was very hard to take him seriously. And then of course all of the cool graphics were a little over the top and a bit much, but cool nonetheless. I'd probably give it a C. I hope nobody is offended by that...
Killers is a hilarious story about a man named Spencer and a woman named Jen. Spencer (Ashton Kutcher) is a handsome, rich guy -with a very nice car -who just wants to lay down some roots. Jen (Katherine Heigl) is a normal, average, and rather awkward girl who lives a rather normal and average life. After a lovely vacation in France the two decide to get married. But here's the catch, Spencer has a secret and it's coming back to haunt him. The couple now has the horrible task of dodging Spencer's past and in coping with their future as husband and wife. ...I mean, what would you do if your husband was a former assassin? Killers is rated PG-13 for violence and language. I'd probably give this movie a B- or C+. I'm not sure which though. The language and violence was bad but the story was good.
No comments:
Post a Comment