I was challenged by a friend this week to write a list of twenty "I Am" statements. We were talking about how a person knows when they have discovered who they are and how they know. I guess the question was: If you feel like who know who you are and who you want to be, but people tell you that you need to 'find yourself' how do you do that? I mean, if you already feel like you know yourself? Anyways, this is my list. You should try it!
I am a daughter.
I am a sister.
I am a friend.
I am a student.
I am a teacher.
I am a writer
I am a worrywart.
I am a decent cook.
I am a perfectionist.
I am a lover of literature.
I am an observer.
I am imaginative.
I am considerate.
I am intelligent.
I am reserved.
I am loyal.
I am caring.
I am dedicated.
I am thoughtful.
I am hardworking.
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment