Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tangled.

Best. Movie. Ever. If you get the chance to see it do NOT hesitate! Tangled is one of Disney's newest film (but you probably already knew that) and it's the retelling of the story of Rapunzel (and you probably knew that too). From the very beginning I thought the movie looked good and I was totally up for going and seeing it and when I finally did (I got to go with the family I work with. And how cool is that? I mean how many people get to be paid to watch movies?) anyway I discovered that it was totally pure awesomeness! And watching it in 3D was like icing on a cake (that is if you like icing.. If you don't then it was probably more like marshmallows in your hot chocolate ..unless of course you don't like hot chocolate... in which case, I disown you. Not really. Probably.) Anyways, GREAT movie! I was laughing through the whole movie! (Well, except when I cried.) And watching it with my sister was even better!

On our way home we had to stop somewhere and my sister and I sang the ABC song to one of the kids we work with (to cheer her up and it worked by the way) and we sang eleven different versions. One version was normal, another was opera, another was sinister-villain, another was girly, and so on and so forth. Here's one of them. Or at least, what we could sing of it...

1 comment:

Nancyann said...

Oh my heck!!! You two are such spazes and I can't wait to hang out with you over Christmas break!!!! hahaha :D