I've noticed in my time of babysitting some thoughts that come and go throughout the day. So, for all you mommies out there, are these thoughts not true? or are there thoughts more true than these that you would like to share?
Thought one: Do they really NOT know how to sleep in??
Thought two: Is that really the ONLY option for breakfast?
Thought three: Why am I so cranky?? I've only been awake for two hours!
Thought four: Thank goodness for television!
Thought five: Oookay. Who is stinky this time?
Thought six: Child, you have the strangest ideas of entertainment.
Thought seven: How in the world did you figure that out??
Thought eight: Only one more hour 'til bed time!
Thought nine: Yes! Finally. Peace and quiet.
Thought ten: ..Dang kids, go to sleep!
Thought eleven: NOW for some peace and quiet.
Thought twelve: You know, I sure love those kids!
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
1 comment:
lol so true
Post a Comment