Not that you don't have any other far more important things to be doing or anything, but I've discovered this new TV show on abc and I love it! It's a brand new series and it airs every Sunday night at 8/7 central. My roommate and I have faithfully watched every single episode so far and we're oober excited for the next one to come out! ...There's only three out so far and I think you can access them free on abc.com. I'm a little skeptical about giving too much of the story away by telling you about it. I'll just say that it has something to do with Snow White, Prince Charming, the Evil Queen, the fairy tale world and the real world! It's PG for mild language and the violence is very clean (old fashion punching, bloodless sword fighting), although the graphics are a little cheesy at times. Anyway, if you have a few extra hours in your busy day you should check it out!
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
1 comment:
I for stinking love it!! Thank you oodles for recommending it to Nancyann and I, we are very excited to continue watching it :)
Post a Comment