Sunday, December 7, 2008

OKIE-dokie

Some of you may have been experiencing some technical difficulties with accessing my blog. Sorry about that. Little miss me couldn't make up my mind.

For personal reasons I will be putting my blog behind closed doors. If you'd like a key, send me your email address. I wouldn't want anyone locked out!

9 comments:

Shelly said...

ooo, pick me! schloegel07@gmail.com

Nancyann said...

hopefully you know mine still? if not then message me back on facebook and I'll give it to you :)

Laura Willis said...

me too, me too!
laura@crittercreek.net

The Stokes said...

jtstokes@gmail.com

Hannah Maree said...

Me, me, me!! You DO know my address, don't you?

Keith said...

I'll take one...

zebinadams@gmail.com

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

invite me please!

Sheri said...

I don't see my email on here, so I may have not sent it to you yet. In any case, it's sheriwx@hotmail

The Crisps said...

jimandjessicacrisp@gmail.com