
"The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" by C. S. Lewis.
I actually really, really liked this books. TONS of gospel principles. It was an easy read, well, I should say easy listen. It makes the time go by faster at work.

"The Silver Chair" by C. S. Lewis. I actually didn't like this one as much as I did the Dawn Treader. It wasn't as cool. But maybe that's due to the fact that neither Lucy nor Edmund or any of the other Pevensies for that matter, were in the book.

"The Last Battle" by C. S. Lewis. Of all the Chronicles of Narnia this one was my LEAST favorite. It was about false leaders and being deceived and all that and I really did not like it. I mean, it was a good story and all and it had an awesome ending, it's just, I didn't like it. It bugged me.

And lastly, "Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo" by Obert Skye. I had actually been putting off reading this book for ages because I thought it would just be a play off of Harry Potter. Which, I hate play-offs. I avoid every vampire book that has suddenly sprouted due to Twilight. It just kills the original I think. Anyway, I really liked this book. Very entertaining. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series. It'll be my birthday gift to me. I'm so excited!
1 comment:
The Lat Battle in my Mom's favorite.
Post a Comment