Well, I feel like blogging and, as usual, I don't have anything to say. I've been going to school, working, doing homework, and reading. I read a TON now! Not because I want to (thought the books always prove to be good) but because I have to. For school. Here's my reading list as of right now:
"First Comes Love" by Brinley
"American Literature" by Baym (and it's a hunk of a book!)
"Finding Joy in Family Life" by Goddard
"Between Parent and Child" by Ginott
"The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work" by Gottman
"Leadership and Self-Deception" by Arbinger
"Coraline" by Gaiman
"Holes" by Sachar
"The New Kid on the Block" by Prelutsky
"Pillage" by Skye
And I'm also reading a bajillion picture books but I don't feel like listing them all. And this list doesn't even include all the OTHER books I have to read. I have to read over 30 other novels for my Children's Lit class.
Anyway, so I'm reading a ton. I have tons of homework and I'm working... did I already say that? Well. It's true. My schedule is SUPER busy. But of course, because I'm not the type of person who can sit for all hours of the day studying and working, I make time for blogging. And other stuff. That I can't think of right now. Well, I guess that's about all I have to say for now.
Toodles.
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
2 comments:
other stuff as in maybe...minesweeper? lol. Enjoy the time you have right now. Even though it seams like you dont have anytime, it gets worse when you start your family. Love ya!
The New Kid on the Block!!! That's how I know who Jack Prelutsky is! :D
And also, at least all of your reading sounds interesting, and most of it is novels. That way it feels less like homework, and it probably makes it easier to read longer. It would for me at least. :)
Post a Comment