Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Young Victoria.

I just watched one of the greatest movies ever! "The Young Victoria" is the story about the life of Queen Victoria and I recommend it to everyone. My roommates call it a Girl Movie, but I think that every guy should see it too. "It will teach them how they should act," as my roommate said.

It is rated PG for some mild sensuality, a scene of violence, and brief incidental language and smoking. It is chuck full of famous actors and actresses and my roommates and I had fun figuring out who played in what. We also had a fun time with the romance of the film. "The Young Victoria" is very precious and we were ooo-ing and aww-ing through the whole thing. If you ever have the chance -watch it. You will not regret it!

2 comments:

Nancyann said...

Awesome! I saw that at Redbox the other day and thought it sounded like it might be good. I kinda wanted to watch it sometime, but now I'm so going to, and SOON! :-D

The Crisps said...

I thought it was a very good, clean, well done movie. Sweet story.