Yes. That is the sound of jealousy. Pure jealousy. Want to know why?? BECAUSE I MISS REXBURG!!!!
All of my Idaho friends are saying how much they LOVE and MISSED Rexburg and about how EXCITED they are to be back for the Fall Semester. ..The unfortunate thing is that I'm stinking off-track in the Fall. And I REALLY miss it there. I miss being surrounded by members of the Church. I miss going to school and yes, I even miss taking tests and doing homework. I miss my roommates. I miss my friends. I miss working. I miss having a set schedule. And yes, I miss the cold too and the overall bizarre weather of Idaho. GAAAAAHHHH!!!
I suppose it doesn't help that I haven't started work yet, that my car is in the shop, that I'm currently listening to a sad song, and that I'm basically ALONE all day as it is! I mean, WHAT DO I DO WITH MYSELF?!? Any ideas besides just watching movies and reading books? ...I could ..clean. But that only takes so long. I could ...do ...something. Gaahh. ...Help!
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
1 comment:
You could come see me!!!
Post a Comment