I feel really happy today. It's just been super spectacular! I had the day off (both from work AND from school), I slept until ten, worked on my homework, showered, met with my teacher concerning my homework, had lunch with an awesome friend(!), came home, was visited by one of my old roommates (which always makes my day!), found out that two of my old roommates are now my visiting teachers (!), went to the store and bought ice-cream (which is always called for when you finish writing a HUGE paper!), and now I'm watching a movie! ...Anyways, I'm just sitting on cloud nine and I don't even really know why!
1 comment:
Hooray! Those days are the best! I had a cloud nine day last Sunday, it was absolutely wonderful. :) Make the most of it while it lasts to make up for all of the other "not so cloud nine" days that tend to happen. :P I'm glad to hear you're doing so great. :) Love you!
Post a Comment