Leave me not alone
To walk this road
Of which I’m unfamiliar
The path is long
The way is hard
The journey of a thousand miles
I cannot go alone
Leave me not alone
To climb these mountains
Of which I made myself
The walls are steep
The rocks are sharp
The climb of a thousand peaks
I cannot go alone
Leave me not alone
To swim this lake
Of which I’ve never seen
The fog is thick
The water is cold
The voyage of a thousand leagues
I cannot go alone
Leave me not alone
To go through every day
In which I never see or hear
The familiar face
The comforting voice
The one who loves a thousand ways
Leave me not alone
But if you must
Leave me with
a kiss
a hug
a promise
Let me know that you still love me
Let me feel you close beside me
Let me know that you will not forget me
When you leave me all alone
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
1 comment:
I am assuming you wrote this? I love it!
Post a Comment