Sunday, February 20, 2011

Okay Mommies!


Okay Mommies! What do you think?? is it worth it???

9 comments:

Sarah said...

yeah, cloth diapers have come a LONG way. My Sis in law uses cloth diapers like that. Is it worth it? It all boils down to preference. She had to spend about $600 up front to get her cloth diapers. I did the math and personally we wont spend much more that then on disposable diapers with one kid. But it's spread out over 2-3 years.
I'm terrible at doing laundry, and i LOVE being able to just throw the poop away instead to toting it around till I can wash it. Disposables are SO worth it to me. Although it's not a bad idea to have 5-10 cloth ones on hand for emergencies.....like a tornado that wipes out all stores carrying diapers. :)

Sheri said...

I wrote a huge response to this, and the internet broke and I had to restart the computer. You'll never know what my opinion is now. Sorry.

Shelly said...

Sorry, I didn't even watch the video, you lost me at cloth diapers.

Marisa said...

k so firstly the "review" was more of a how too...and I could have said it in about 1 min instead of 6. But, I've always thought I wanted to have a few cloth diapers on hand in case I forget to go to the store, or we have a natural disaster. I can't exactly say I don't like it cause I've never tried it. I have a friend who uses cloth and it's saved her a lot of money. She bought them with kid no. 1 and now has 3 kids.

But I'm not one to do a load of laundry every day. I'll stick with the disposable for now.

Julia said...

Haha!! That's great! I think that answers my question of whether or not to use them for my own family. I think I'd rather stick with disposable ones.

The Crisps said...

hahaha im with Shelly! Great response. I do have a package of unopened plain cloth diapers (not the fancy kind...the dollar a piece kind) and diaper pins in my 72 hour kit. I hope i will never have to use them.

The Crisps said...

oh by the way, I could make that diaper so easy for WAYYYY cheaper than I'll bet they are selling it for.

Sheri said...

What the heck is that anonymous comment from Primrose Schools? Seriously, it's creepers like that who drive blogs to go private.

Julia said...

Sheri, you read my mind! ...But I'd hate to go private. ...I don't know. Maybe if I ignore it, it will go away right?