For some reason this week I feel like a whole tub of overflowing emotions. I kind of feel like the Bellagio shooting waterworks at random moments, creating a show for anyone who's paying attention. And the worse part is that I don't even know why! Like yesterday for example a dear friend of mine played a song on her computer and it was just one of those songs that you can't listen to without crying. And I honestly only heard like ten seconds of the song but it ruined my whole night plus the morning after! Goodness! I hate when songs have connections to people. And I've had this bad habit of telling myself all these stories that have no base and yet they ruin my outlook on life! ..It's terrible. Anyways.. I suppose on the bright side of things I feel like the bad stuff has a fairly even balance. All of my roommates are amazing and we all get along! And my room-roommate is perfect! I truly feel blessed in that area. Also, I feel like I've made a lot of new friends in my ward or at least, strengthened old friendships. ..Any suggestions on how to suck up the waterworks? It's days like these I wish I weren't a girl. Or that I could just turn off the "EMOTIONS" switch and be done with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment