Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 16. Someone Who Inspires Me

This is the family that I worked with during the Fall and this woman totally inspires me! She's a stay at home mom, great cook, high ambitions, and she somehow manages to raise lots of animals from two pigs, a colt, three calves, chickens, and a cat -to say nothing of her six children. She's great at everything she does, she has a great husband and amazing children, and she writes. And she's a very good writer. I don't know what it is, but every time I talk to her I feel smarter and smarter. She really cares about those around her and she's just all around amazing! I remember when I was younger she use to come and babysit for my siblings and I. And she was my favorite! Now, all these years later, I was able to help out with her own kids! -While she was there! How great is that??

2 comments:

The Crisps said...

She used to babysit us, too, although I doubt she enjoyed it very much, lol. I have a very short and vague memory of blowing bubbles with her in our backyard.

Marisa said...

Aw looks like a fun family.