skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is my current room-roommate. She's from the big ole California and she's amazing! She has strong standards, she's a great teacher, she has more talent in one little finger than I have in my entire being (not even kidding!). She is a vital part of her family structure (if that makes any sense) and her family is one that would LOVE to copy for my own family. She's going into nursing and she's hilarious! Like most everyone she's not perfect, but I think it's all her quirks and imperfections that make her so amazing.
I guess it may seem a little strange to have a person, especially one who you know so little about, to have had any amount of impact on your life. But I feel like she has. She's a great listener and she's super fun to be around. It's kind of like home away from home. She's like a sister. Anyhow. I'm excited that we have next semester together too!
(This is her family. Don't they look great??)
No comments:
Post a Comment