I work at a fast food resturant, it's actually called KFC/A&W. I'm normally just scrapping food out of a dish and sticking it on a plate, either that or squirting ketchup on a burger or something. It's not a hard job. Anyway,a few weeks ago at work I was packing an order and I looked up and saw this guy, this random guy standing next to me. He was pointing at the plate in my hands and talking with a strong hispanic accent, that was hard for me, a little white Texas-born girl, to understand.
Anyway, I was just standing there, open mouthed and flabbergasted at the fact that a customer had crossed the counter and was trying to correct me on something...
...hang on. Hold that thought. I'll be back.
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
2 comments:
Julia, How do you even come up with all this blog time? No wonder you were interrupted. This is way I don't have my letter.
Mr. P.S.
Mr. P.S.
I am sorry for not having your letter. I will try harder. I don't have work on monday, so I might-no scrach that. I 'will' have time to write your letter. Do forgive me.
-But, isn't the blog pretty? Yeah, sorry I'll get your letter ASAP. ;)
Mr. F.B.
Post a Comment