Monday, October 8, 2007

Strange II



Sorry about that last entry. I had to catch my ride. I was typing from the town library and lost track of time.

Anyway, I was just standing there, open mouthed and flabbergasted at the fact that a customer had crossed the counter and was trying to correct me on something, when my shift manager came up.

"Uh, sir," he said, putting his hand on the guys shoulder and leading him back to the other side of the counter. "You can't be back here."

The guy was obviously very hungry, because he would not leave until we had his plate right, which we fixed once we figured out that's what he wanted.

Yeah, it was pretty strange. It felt kind of like an invasion of personal space.

Its funny how far people will go, to get the food they want, but that's another entry...

No comments: