
Went to Chili's for dinner the other day. The line was really long, but we didn't mind waiting. It was about fifteen/twenty minutes before we got a table. We had fun looking at the menu's and all that.
First we ordered appetizers which were chips and spinach dip with something else in it, I can't remember but it was surprisingly good! Melinda had them get a certain kind of egg roll, only it wasn't Chinese. I really like it. Oh wait! -they're called South-Western Egg Rolls.

After the appetizers were demolished, we ordered. I had a burger (Massive thing. I had to squish it down in order to get it into my mouth.) Melinda had steak and Seth had ribs. It was good. I only managed to eat half the burger though.
I got to drink Strawberry Lemonade for the first time. It was good too.
Seth let me try his Grilled Shrimp Alfredo that came with his meal. It was better than I expected. And then Melinda gave me a piece of her steak (her favorite kind) and it was excellent, nice and tender. And the spices were delicious! And the Boneless Buffalo wings were good too.

-Sorry, everything was really good. ....I must have been really hungry. Haha, no, I'm just kidding. I'm not usually a picky eater.
Aside from the superb meal, there was something else that I enjoyed too. I have to give you a mental picture first: Okay, the table we were sitting at was in a row in the middle of the room. And pushed up against our table was a wall. On the other side of that wall was a whole other row of tables. Make sense? Good. I'll continue...
There was a little Hispanic boy in the table beside me and he kept poking his head over and saying "hi" then we'd talk and he'd tell me what he's eating cuz I'd ask. But mostly he just said Hi. Like every five seconds. His parents just said that I should probably just ignore him and maybe he'll stop. There was one point when he stuck the menu box (you know those weird little menus that stick out so far and you don't know what to do because it's taking up all the space? anyway, it's like that) But he put it on his head like a hat and his little ears stuck out. It was really cute. =)

But yeah, Chili's is good. You should go sometime. It's a bit pricey, but the food is really good...sorry, I keep saying that. I feel like a parrot or something. Argh!
2 comments:
I don't have to read this one, because Hannah told me all it says is that Chili food is good ans something about a boy.
Fine. You see how boring I am?
Post a Comment