Something happened yesterday and I thought that it would make a wonderful blog! ...The only problem is....I can't remember what it was! I have no idea...Hmmm. Maybe if I start typing I'll remember...
I took my first Math Exam yesterday. I was SO nervous! And then I went to work...it was SO boring. Because of the snow we weren't busy AT ALL! (yeah, it snows here, unlike some places *cough* Pierce City *cough*) Hmm... what else... Hu. I'm worried that my Geography Instructor is going to pop a quiz at us any day now. ...But I should be fine. I just need to look over my notes. Erm...this is my like second time to drive on the ice. I can tell you that I definitely wasn't missing out on anything!
Erm. Well, typing didn't work. My memory is just as blank as it was two minutes ago...But I'm at the school library right now and they're getting read to close for breakfast or something like that...I don't know. But the computer is going to kick me off in a couple minutes.
I guess I'll let you know if I remember what the blog was suppose to be about... There's no guarantees that I'll ever remember though. Once I've forgotten something it doesn't tend to ever come back... unfortunately. Until then, though, I hope you enjoy your day! Sorry that I had you sit and read through a completely pointless post. Don't worry -There's more where that came from ;)
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
8 comments:
(Does this template ever bother you? It bugs the snot out of me! I can't even read the words because of the flowers. But I like it....'ecpt for that part of course. What do you think? Should I change it? -because I totally can!)
Yes change it, it bugs me too! I keep meaning to tell you, but I keep forgetting. But I like this post, it is like mine! Nothing at all interesting!
Haha! Yeah, but sometimes you just gotta have some of those! Oh and I actually remembered what the post was suppose to be about!....but then....I erm, sort of forgot again. I'll come to me tomorrow. Just give me some time to sleep on it ;) Yes, and I will get around to changing the template, I don't think I can stand it much longer, lol.
...Well it's not the best template, but it works for now...
Thank you thank you, I can read you posts now! Hurry!!!!! After all they are tons better then my boring ones.
I posted on my blog. You can visit it now again, if you want.
By the by, thanks for changing your background thingamabobber. The flowers got in my way. And you know that I don't like things that get in my way...(Hannah cracks her knuckles menacingly.)
Haha. You guys crack me up! ;)
do we>
Post a Comment