Friday, May 30, 2008

Day Seven

I got out of bed at nine, but woke up a few hours early. I was hoping to squeeze in a little more sleep before it became too ridiculous. I caught up on my scripture reading. Did my hair. Got ready for work. Went to work. And while I was at work I got a phone call from my seminary teacher. She asked me if I would give a talk at the seminary graduation on Sunday night. Of course I consented. I have no idea what I'm going to say though. I told her this was quite the "head's up". Whenever I've been asked to give a talk I always prepare it the following Monday and use the rest of the week to memorize it the best I can. But yeah. I don't think I've ever been asked to talk on a two day notice. I guess I'll see how it goes...

1 comment:

Melinda said...

How did it your talk go?? Did you get it all prepped and ready in time??