This is the story that I got: My brother had been out with his companion visiting at someone's house (the story was simplified so I never found out who he was visiting). Anyway, moving on. During the visit a loud crash echoed in from outside. I can just imagine the oodles of panic as the Elders exchanged horrified glances. They had driven their car to the visitor's house, naturally, and who elses car would have been hit but the Elders?? So. My brother and his companion rush outside and get to the door in time to see the driver "speeding away". A total Hit-And-Run.
These are the pictures my brother sent:


And now I must confess. When I heard the news and saw the pictures the only thing I could do was laugh. This story, to me, was hilarious! ...But, like most kind hearted folk, you may ask: Why on earth would you think this is funny?? Well, the funniest part was that the driver was actually "driving" ...dun Dun DUN! -a HORSE!!! Yes. That's right. My brother's car got hit by a horse. They said they got outside just in time to see him gallop away with his rider. (If you pay attention to the pictures you can see that the car is covered in horse hair!) Can you believe it?? And they didn't even get a license plate number!
4 comments:
Dude, that's awesome! Except for the car being ruined, and all that... But seriously, I don't know if I can blame the man for running. Who gets car insurance on their horse?
Seriously? I hope the horse is okay!
Hey are you going to go see Nancyann in Beauty and the Beast? If so...do you want to split the gas and the boys and I will go with you?
Yes, a horse hit and run. I would say only your brother but Brother Leavitt said he had actually been the driver in the same kind of situation. It is my understanding that the horse had a pretty good scratch on its stomach but was okay.
The police had a lot of fun with this one.
Okay guys stop horsing around, looks like he got hit by a mustang... it went on and on.
The mission president was really good about the whole thing and I think Jacob will be more careful about that kind of "suspense builder" in the future.
Post a Comment