Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged by Kelli Lopez.

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
(Okay, keep in mind that I don't normally watch TV. But these are the shows that I'd pick if given the chance to watch TV. And yes. I do like some of the mindless TV.)
1. Fairly Odd Parents
2. America's Funniest Home Videos
3. Spongebob
4. The Discovery Channel
5. Smallville (but only the first few seasons, after that it gets stupid)
6. Stargate SG1
7. Stargate Atlantis
8. The History Channel

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Went to work
3. Read two chapters in my book
4. Ate all three meals. ;)
5. Exercised
6. Showered
7. (I'm running out of things!) Called my brother
8. Wished my sister a happy birthday (which was late by the way)

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. BYU-Idaho!!!!
2. Sunday. (I would go insane without Sunday.)
3. Christmas!
4. The Twilight Movie
5. They day I quit both jobs!
6. A day when I'm not tired.
7. Watching Les Miserables preformed Live (with my awesome cousins and wonderful sisters!)
8. Getting my braces off!!!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Rainforest Cafe!
2. El Charro
3. Chili's
4. Wendy's
5. On The Border
6. Master Wok
7. Cheddar's
8. Lambert's Cafe!

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Clothes!
2. Bosch's New Universal Plus!
3. A Passport
4. Trip to Bora Bora
5. Digital SLR camera
6. A birdcage. (No bird. No reason.)
7. Pearly white teeth
8. A white Christmas.

About tagging. If you're reading this and have never done it -you're tagged!

1 comment:

Hannah Maree said...

I hate being tagged when I didn't even know I was playing!!