Friday, April 3, 2009

Confessions.

I saw "Confessions of a Shopaholic" tonight with one of my roommates. It was great! Hilarious! It was directed by P.J. Hogan, who also directed "Peter Pan" (you know, "I do believe in faeries! I do believe in faeries!") as well as "My Best Friend's Wedding." The movie stars Isla Fisher (who, interestingly enough, plays Dr. Mary Lou Larue on "Horton Hears a Who") and Hugh Dancy (!!!!).

"Confessions of a Shopaholic" is obviously about a shopaholic, who gets herself into a lot of trouble because of it. The movie was great and it teaches a good lesson. Grade wise I'd probably give it either a B+ or an A-. I really liked it! It's rated PG and its about two hours long.

Despite immodest clothing and a few choice words (not that I am by any means, excusing them, but) I really liked the movie. And I must say, the main guy, Luke Brandon, was an incredible character! Where can I get one??

1 comment:

Sheri said...

My mom took me and my aunt to see it and I though it was fun too! Cute and light.