In my fourth grade year I was introduced to a series of books called "Santa Paws". The books are short and cute and I really enjoy them. I've been collecting the books for many years now. There are a total of six books in the series, and they are written by a man named Nicholas Edwards. ...Or, so I thought.I discovered today that, after all these years, I find that Nicholas Edwards actually doesn't exist. He never did. Nicholas is a pen name for a woman by the name of Ellen Emerson White, author of many juvenile fiction. And to think, I went around all over my Junior-High years and recommended a person that didn't exist!!
3 comments:
:) haha. Hmm...I wonder what possesses a person to hide/change their identity...
maybe she was afriad the books would be a flop. Or maybe she thought a guy author would make the dog more relatable. who knows!
to bad you didnt find out sooner hu julia! Well now you can see if you like any of her other books.
Does it even matter who writes it when you are reading it? As long as the writing is good, and the story is good. And plot. It only matters who writes it when you are looking for another book by the author you like.
Post a Comment