I was talking with my sister yesterday and I asked her what I should blog about. (I nearly always feel like blogging, and yet I never know what to blog about.) She suggested that I blog about a 30 day challenge. Only, I had to pick what the challenge actually was. So, I picked the one thing that I really, really, really wanted to do. And so, big surprise, I decided to go for a 30 Day Challenge to a Healthier Me.
I know this is a strange way to start the holidays, but I really want to do this. After having a huge dinner with my family I came home and, dun, dun, duh! I cruised the internet. While cruising I found this amazing website called BridesMadeFit.com (and no, this is not some subtle hint that I'm getting married any time soon. Just so you know). I've mostly just been watching the episodes on youtube and I'm really excited to get started!
I guess, since I love blogging and since it is a 30 day challenge, this gives me something to blog about for the next month. I'll start on Thanksgiving (my schedule isn't too busy). And I guess that means, since I'm starting on November 26, I'll end the day after Christmas. And hopefully, I'll like the challenge so much that I'll extend it for a few more months, or, if I'm lucky, for forever.
Well, wish me luck, and don't get too bored with whatever I write. And if you have any suggestions, please let me know!
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
2 comments:
Good luck. Maybe I'll have to look into it too....then we could do it together. :) Enjoy! and good luck!
That would be awesome! It would give me more motivation.
Post a Comment