Sunday, February 13, 2011

You Again.

"What Doesn't Kill You.. Is Going to Marry Your Brother." My roommates and I just got this from RedBox yesterday and I LOVED it! My roommates also thought it was good. Well.. okay. It wasn't SPECTACULAR but it was good. It was like a combination of 27 Dresses and Bride Wars. Very funny! And it had some of my favorite actresses in it, like Sigourney Weaver, Jamie Lee Curtis, Kristen Bell, and Kristin Chenoweth (I WILL see Wicked someday!!). The movie was rated PG and I don't remember anything bad in it... There were some really funny one-liners in it and I liked the main points and all. It kind of hit close to home in some strange ways.. especially with the mother and her High School friend. The movie is all about High School rivals and about letting go and forgiving. It's a good movie. Anyway. I think I'd give it a B, unless of course you stay up late with a bunch of girls eating ice-cream and laughing, in which case I'd give it an A!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Yay! I sense a date night coming up. Thanks for the movie recommendation! Think Garry will like it? :)

Julia said...

He may not LOVE it per-say, but I think it will make him laugh. :)