So, this week for work I have to clean the west side classrooms and offices of my building. ..And I know that later in the day I have a roommate who has a class in one of those rooms. And it's the BIGGEST classroom in the building with roughly a hundred fifty seats. So, I decided I'd pull a prank. I wrote a note on one of the chalkboards (I was going to make it fill up one whole chalkboard, I mean, the teachers have seven more to write on, but I decided I'd only take up half of one). This is the note (And Jude stands for Jude Law -my roommate's "secret" crush):

And this is the conversation my roommate had with her professor (and she also took the picture)
Professor: Oh do you know that girl?
Roommate: ..That's me
Professor: Oh, ..he's a really nice guy.
Roommate: Haha. Yep.
Professor: Is he your fiancé?
Roommate: Nooo.
Professor: Do you
want him to be your fiancé?
Roommate: No!
Professor: Oh. ..I've been there before.
And my roommate laughed and high-tailed it out of there!
4 comments:
HAHAHAHA! That's awesome! Too funny. :) Did she know it was you? What did she do when she found out?
Oh, she knew it was me. We had talked about it earlier but she didn't think that I would ACTUALLY do it!
hahaha, that's so funny. :)
You are seriously so cool. Talk about pure awesomeness. 10 points for Julia!
Post a Comment