Well I deemed today a get-out-of-the-apartment-day. I feel like I've been stuck in this place for decades and I was ready to get out. So, with some persuasion on my part, a couple of my roommates and I went to the movies! (Do. Do. Doo! What better place to forget your problems than when you're too busy worrying about everybody elses'!) I WANTED to go and see the new movie Beastly, but the local theater wasn't showing it. (How lame is that??) So, we decided we'd go and check out this Red Riding Hood movie. I'd consider myself a somewhat fan of Amanda Seyfried and Twilight wasn't thaaat bad. Right?
The movie was directed by Catherine Hardwicke (the Twilight lady) and the movie had a lot of familiar actors in it. There was that one guy from Stargate -Michael Shanks aka Daniel Jackson. So that was pretty fun. They also recycled some of the people from Twilight, namely Charlie or Billy Burke. And then Serious Black, or well, Gary Oldman, was in the movie too. It was strange seeing him in the role that he was in. Well, it was rated PG-13 for obvious reasons. Lots of cutting off of things and mostly there was just too much lovin' going on. It was a good story, I loved the twist at the end, wholly unexpected. But the content was a little bit too ...not so good for my taste.
No comments:
Post a Comment