Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ahhhh!

School: $1,585.00

Off-Campus Housing: $1,517.00

Braces: $556

Books for Classes: About $307.00

Extra Essentials for both semesters: About $320.00

A stressed out Julia who's heads about to pop -FREE!! -No really! Would you take it off my shoulders? It's going to EXPLODE!

6 comments:

Hannah Maree said...

Take your head? Wouldn't that kill you? Don't die, I'll be sad!! Seriously, though, that smites. I used to think money was overrated... until I came to college and had to buy food. Ugh.

The Stokes said...

haha it will be all okay... living in rexburg is priceless!! HA! so what appartment are you in?

Melinda said...

You worry too much.

Laura Willis said...

I know that it will be worth it, and coming home is always an option. =P
We miss you very much.
FYI when Jacob got his braces off and didn't get the follow up check ups he didn't have to pay the whole amount. You should call and ask, you are more intimidating over the phone. If they don't take off several hundred call me and I will call them back for you.
Good luck and I love you!

Kelli said...

lol Julia you crack me up! Have you applied for any grants or scholarships? I'm sure you'd get some and that helps a TON! Anyway, good luck with it all! I'm sure you'll feel like it was all worth it too!

Hannah Maree said...

Want to see something awesome? Go to thepinkteapot.blogspot.com. :)