My dad pointed something out to me the other day about my blog. He said that I start all (-or very nearly all) my posts with the words "Okay, so." And because I'm me, I had to check.
...Sadly, he is right. I suppose it isn't exactly sad. But to me, it is. To think that of all the words in my head the ones I consistently use are those two: Okay and So.
I tallied it up. There are a tad over twenty-five posts that begin with those two words. My earlier posts usually do not begin so pathetically, however my more recent ones do. Anyway, I just thought it was funny. I guess that's just the way I think. It's the easiest way for me to start a post -like I'm in the middle of a conversation. Oh well. ...I wonder if anyone else has noticed?
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
6 comments:
haha thats funny. Anytime someone points something out to me. I start noticing it EVERY time I do it. Then sometimes I'll try not to do it...just to see if I can. It gets a little weird. So just for future reference...don't point my quirks out to me. it kinda wigs me out.
No worries Julia, I for one haven't noticed. I'm sure I do the same sort of thing! If it's very annoying, you may point it out. If you don't notice, then no need to go pick through my blog to find one and point it out! I'll just notice it too much then!! I totally agree with you, it's easier to start a blog as though you are already in the middle of talking to someone. Okay, so....did I make my point??? :)
Okay, So that was really funny. Don't you love it when parents point things out?
I hadn't noticed, but I think it's endearing. :)
I have the EXACT same problem... I do know I do it though, so I deliberately try to start my posts some other way... but I agree, for some reason, those seem like the perfect way to start most any post... especially one that's a story.
Well, I was going to tease you and say that no one reads it anyway, but like I was the sixth one to comment, seventh if you count your dad.
I agree it is endearing.
We love you and your blogs no matter how you start them they are funny and exciting to read.
Post a Comment