Friday, February 13, 2009

Midterms.

They're coming up fast. I have a History Exam to take today and it closes tomorrow night. I have an exam in Math to take on Wednesday (the 18th) and it closes on Thursday. I have an exam in Science to take on Wednesday also and it closes on Thursday. I have a Communications Midterm-paper due on Thursday. I have an English Essay due on Thursday and then that Midterm exam opens up the same day and it closes on the Saturday (thank goodness). I also just finished my Religion Exam (which was due on Wednesday -nothing like getting an exam done early!) and then I have my online midterm as well. So, not that you wanted to hear this or anything, but I felt the need to let out a little of my stress.

I suppose I could also say that, when it comes to taking exams or any test in general, I do horribly. I study really hard and stop when I feel like I've crammed every possible principle or formula in my head -and I always feel very confident. I feel confident when I walk up to the Testing Center. I feel confident when I pick up my exam and #2 pencil (I can never remember to bring my own. Wait -do I even own one??). And I feel confident when I throw my bag off my shoulder and glance around at all the nervous students around me, clicking their pencils, tapping their shoes, wiping the sweat from their brows. ...However, as soon as my rump hits that chair and my eyes turn to that huge stack of papers all shoved together with a single staple -my mind goes blank.

This is what I see when I sit down to take an exam. Click here.

...wish me luck.

No comments: