Here's what you do. Find seven of your favorite YouTube videos, link them to your blog, and then tag seven people. (If you're like my parents who probably don't know how to link things, just type in the words, highlight them, then click on that green blob that looks like it has glasses. Very simple.)
Seven of My Favorite Videos (not in any particular order):
1. Chocolate Commercial. (It's SO dramatic!)
2. Twilight Trailer Spoof.
3. Smarty Pants Dance.
4. No Glass. (You gotta love it)
5. Pepsi: Wake Up! (I LOVE this one!)
6. Exam.
7. Lost in Translation.
Actually, I won't tag anyone, just because this one takes a while and is rather... I don't know, unusual. Anyway. If you want to -which would be fun -that would be cool, if not, well then, I hope you enjoy these. Totally all PG. So, no worries.
And then here's this one for my family: My Family. (obviously)
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment