Thursday, April 9, 2009

Please Comment.

The semester is over. It's rainy outside and I feel as if my world is being washed free of my third semester and I am ready for another one. (I can't believe this will be my FOURTH!). Anyway, as I was at work today I had a thought: Why not tell the world (or the blogging world anyway) all of my secrets and start anew as well? So, I constructed a list of nine of my deepest darkest secrets and would like you, my readers, to read it.

Of the following, nine are true and only one is false (aka: NOT true). The question, then, is which is it? (This is where your comment comes in.) And please, don't hold any of these against me I am an adult and I can, I promise, make my own decisions. Let me know what you think the lie is and, in two weeks time (or maybe just until school starts up again), I'll tell you the answer. And just as a side note, if I see you personally between now and then my lips are sealed! -Happy Reading!

1. I sent in a request in to be in New Moon and I made it to the third round of call backs! (I just got the email today!)
2. I went with my roommates and bought my first thong.
3. I cheated on my last math exam.
4. I actually voted for Obama.
5. I've engaged in a small session of N.C.M.O.
6. I've gone an entire week without eating.
7. I hate wearing my hair in a ponytail.
8. I didn't quit my morning job I actually got fired for "consistent tardies."
9. I've picked up a homeless guy in my car before -and on top of that, I was alone.
10. I got to go snowboarding with my roommate!

18 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm gonna say Obama or NCMO. Am I right?? and WAY TO GO on the THONG!! Little Julia is growing up!! :)

Sheri said...

My roomie got me to buy a thong in college too. I found it terribly uncomfortable. Felt like a perma-merf.

Garry thinks number 4 is the lie.

After much pondering, I too vote for number 4. At least I hope it's number four.

Sarah said...

um yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with everyone, about number 4.

Steph said...

I actually think it's the ponytail one. When you were here, you were almost always wearing one... I would like to hope if you hated it, you wouldn't subject yourself to wearing one so often! And if the New Moon one is true - HOW COOL! =)

The Stokes said...

well i would hope it was cheating on the math exam if its not you really shouldnt have posted on the blog... you could get kicked out of school if ya did. and who did you make out with?

Hannah Maree said...

Oh, my! Julia! Holy smoke. Honestly, I have a hard time believing most of them. But, I think that the cheating one is the most untrue.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Wow....dificult. A lot of those I think...well mabe so. But then I think the same thing about another one. So everyone has said most of them so I'll say something different. How bout....Not eating for a week. Thats pretty dificult. unless you consider eating candy, and Ramen not eating....then I'll say....4?

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

and p.s. I hate thongs too. In high school I bought the long boy shorts. They're comfy and no undie line. (and its harder to get a melvin in those :D )

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Oh I lied...I meant 3 not 4.

Jessica Eileen Willis said...

I would really like to say that it was the Obama one, but I think that it was the math test, I mean....it just isn't like you to cheat on something. Then again, it isn't really like you to go make out with strangers......
I love you, don't apostatize!! Temple marriage!!
jk jk I know you!!

Nancyann said...

well, those are definitely some pretty good deep dark secrets...definitely deeper and darker than any of mine!!! :) Anyway, it's between 3, 4, and 5, the cheating, obama, and NCMO. I'm thinking maybe it's the cheating though. I don't know, maybe voting for Obama was an accident or something, and maybe the NCMO wasn't as "non-committal" as it sounds at first....who knows, I can't wait to hear the answer! But no matter what, I won't think any less of you, cause you're my cousin and I love you!!! :)

Nancyann said...

...actually, I'm also kind of thinking that maybe all of them are false, or just half or something, and you saying that only one of them was false was the thing that you were lying about....maybe???

Susan said...

I think, Julia, that you are lying.......something very out of character for Julia. But isn't that the whole idea of this crazy post? You couldn't possibly have done all those "bad and naughty" things....not the Julia I know and love.... I am telling all of you, Julia is lying!

Laura Willis said...

I agree with Aunt Susan, Julia is lying. Maybe one of them is true or that are a form of twisted truth.
Does any one question why parents go gray????
New Moon would be cool.
Bought a thong, for someone else?
Cheated, I doubt that.
Obama, that is just wrong.
The kiss? NOT
No eating for a week, a specific type of food maybe...
Hate pony tails? maybe a new thing?
Job, too irresponsible for Julia and she is too like able to fire.
Homeless hitch hiker? no I don't see that either.
Snowboarding with roommates, I'll buy that.

I know when kids go away to college they change and try new things but she went to BYU and she hasn't been gone that long.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Ah I think nancyann hit the nail on the head.

Micah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Micah said...

8. I didn't quit my morning job I actually got fired for "consistent tardies." ~ I think you may have had "consistent tardies" but I dont think they fired you for it.

Shelly said...

Good grief Julia, what a messy controversy you've stirred up with this post! Will you tell us the truth already!! Who knew we'd all be so interested in what Julia may or may not have done! Just tell us! :)