Saturday, January 17, 2009

I-Learn

Let me take a moment to say: I detest I-Learn.

I-Learn is a program designed specifically for students to keep in touch with the professors and fellow students, and to get there homework in A.S.A.P. It's a neat program that does help when it comes to getting information fast and one doesn't have to keep track of millions of different papers for each class. ...It's just. When one has seven classes and when each class has up to seven to ten tabs, things can be very overwhelming.

I think, on average, I check I-Learn close to twelve times a day. No joke. I am constantly doing homework or quizzes on I-Learn, checking my school email, and then going back to I-Learn because I forgot to check one of those bazillion tabs.

Typically, a student has a fifty-fifty, to sixty-forty ratio of having to use I-Learn for their individual classes. -As in, not all of their classes revolve around the overrated program. Unfortunately, this is not the case for me. Every one of my classes is totally devoted to I-Learn. "I-Learn this", "I-Learn that". Ugh. I have enough trouble checking my email! It drives me crazy!

Well. I guess that's all I have to say about that....

1 comment:

Laura Willis said...

Sorry about the over rated program.
I hope it gets easier for you,
or that your odds get better next time =)
You should really check your e-mail.

Really I mean go check your e-mail!
I love you,
Mom