Sunday, January 11, 2009

Update.

School is going well. I think I have homework in every class. But that's alright, I don't mind. I also got to go do baptisms at the temple on Friday, and it was so much fun! I got to go sledding with my cousins last week, that too was a lot of fun! I got invited on a date for Saturday, but the guy "stood me up" (I guess that what you'd call it, he asked but never called back about it. Oh well, doesn't bother me. I don't mind any.) Hmm, what else... I went grocery shopping the other day so now I can make my all-time favorite dish for supper. Enchiladas here I come!

I've gotten to know my roommates very well now. I am convinced that they are ALL very cool. We stayed up the other night playing so many different card games. It was a lot of fun. I haven't gone to any social activities yet, though I was invited to several the other day. But no, I was lame and decided to catch a movie instead.(Next time, I promise to go and then I'll get to tell you all about it!) I guess that's it for now... I really should be getting ready for church. Until next time! Au revoir!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd skip the social activies too for a movie.

Laura Willis said...

This is me and my opinion but you could go to a movie in Missouri, you are at BYU Idaho where you have dreamed of being for a long time.
When you tell your children of your BYU experience will it be of frat party's, (Mormon style of course) blind dates, silly dares, and activities or a movie review and the missed opportunities?
I have a high school friend who caught up with me and it has given me an opportunity to reflect.
So, especially today I say Seize the moment!
And tell us everything!
We love you!