From the man who brought us "Forever Young", "Cloverfield", numerous episodes of both "Alias" and "Lost" comes the newest Star Trek. (And btw: the sequel has already been announced!) Star Trek is directed by J. J. Abrams and stars Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, and the legendary Leonard Nimoy. The movie is rated PG-13. I watched the movie Monday night by myself as all of my roommates were currently out-of-state. It was a long walk and I made it just as the movie was starting. And just as soon as it started I was hooked! The movie was amazing! The graphics were unbelievably good and the characters played their parts perfectly. I was blown away! Rating wise, having nearly grown up on Star Trek, I'd put it on the lower end of the A's. It was good, but it was still PG-13.
1 comment:
Julia that really must stink to have to watch a movie, especially that movie by yourself. But I totally agree Star Trek was amazing!! When I watched it I was with Danielle and some of my other friends. It was great, Danielle and I were just having a blast with it. You know the part near the end when the big bad guys jumps form one platform on his ship to the other and then Curk tries to do it. I was busting a gutt!! For some odd reason I thought that part was hilarious. When I started laughing Danielle started laughing and then we were just all over the place, laughing. Aw it was loads of fun. I can't wait for the next time I can watch a great movie with you. I love you, Keep writing.
Post a Comment