If I could describe this movie in two words they'd be "Pure Action". It was neat to see all the different mutations and how they worked with each other. If you go and see this movie (and enjoy it) I'd highly recommend setting out the first X-Men for when you get home. I nearly guarantee that you'll want to watch it just as soon as the movie gets over. At least, I did. I still want to. The movie is rated PG-13 and, of course, it's action packed. Lots of fighting, some language, and yeah. I actually really enjoyed it, but then I enjoy almost anything with superheros and amazing abilities. I suppose grade wise... Hmm. I liked it, but it wasn't the most amazing film in the world. I'd probably give it a C. But that's just me. It was good, but not that good.
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
4 comments:
Good enough that you would pay 7.50 to see it in the theater? Or good enough that you would wait until it came out on video?
Hmmm. For me... especially with superhero movies, I like the full effect of the theater. I'd pay 7.50 for the theater. I mean, it's cheaper than buying on DVD and it's only like 3 dollars more than a rental. So yeah. Theater.
I did not like this movie! We have been waiting MONTHS for this to come out and went to it on opening night. It was WAY too violent for me! I mean, 5 minutes don't pass without a killing scene. I had to turn my head during parts of it. Maybe I am a wuss (ok I am) but I was afraid of having nightmares! And I was seriously concerned for all the little kids in the theater, too. And it has a sad ending!!!
wow Julia im really glad you liked it. when i first saw it, it wasnt in theatres yet so all the actions wasnt done so for me it was an ok movie.
and its totally true that you only pay that much for the theatre and not just the movie. that is a great place to watch movies, it makes it look a whole lot better than wat it truely is.
I love you Julia, Keep Writing.
Post a Comment