I am very excited for the new year! I am now all tucked in at school and I am totally not ready for school to start on Tuesday. I still have to go grocery shopping and book shopping and I still need to unpack and all that jazz. Well, as I was traveling up here with my cousins I made myself a list of New Year Resolutions, which I prefer to call Goals. Goals seem to be more reachable than Resolutions. So, here is a list of my Goals (most of them) for this year. I understand that I will probably not get to completing all twenty of them, but if I continue to feel as excited as I do now all year, then I should be good.
1. Read Scriptures every morning and night.
2. Get my Associates Degree.
3. Say my morning prayers.
4. Write more letters.
5. Read four books a month that I've never read (or 48 books a year. I'll be happy to reach 30)
6. Get out of debt (or as much of it as I can).
7. Save for a mission.
8. Exercise daily (at least an hour).
9. Run daily.
10. Go to the temple once a week.
11. Don't hit the snooze button.
12. No soda.
13. No junk food (or a considerable amount less of it).
14. Drink 64 oz of water a day.
15. Write a book.
16. Get all A's (I'd actually be happy if I didn't get any C's or below).
17. Only watch pre-approved PG-13 movies.
18. Call my family on Sunday.
19. Give my service more readily to others (particularly my roommates and coworkers).
20. No complaining.
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
5 comments:
WHOA! Wow Julia! I'm glad you specified that those are GOALS and not things you're resolved to do!! That list looks like something more like a to-do list for me for ONE DAY while I was home alone with no kids and nothing to do!! :)
I hope you aspire to all your goals this year! Good luck!
Good luck. I still need to write mine down...but My list is highly specific.
Man, that's a good list...and made some of mine look really lame, lol. But about the book one...do you have anymore for me to read yet?!?!?
I love the list! That is a lot of books though. Holy Cow! Good luck! You can do it!
Sounds like you will be busy.
Good luck to you. =)
Post a Comment