Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is it July Yet?

Well, yesterday I started my day off by practically jumping out of bed to go to work. No joke! I was ready. And then all my classes I was totally pumped for. And even this morning I was telling myself that I was going to be making straight A's in every course. ...Then something happened. After I got done with school at twelve-thirty I came home and took a nap. (Turns out the only nap-day I have is Wednesday and maybe Sunday.) After my nap I was done. I didn't want to go to work in the morning. I didn't want to do my homework. I didn't want to trudge through the snow anymore. I never wanted so even see the school website anymore. ...And I thought naps were suppose to be good for you.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Here I thought you were excited for July because I'm going to have a baby. Why July? I thought your track went until August...

Julia said...

It get's out July 24th, actually. But that doesn't matter, because you're having your baby in July!! ;)

Mary Beth said...

Who told you that naps are good? They are terrible. Horrible. Never... YAWN ... I'll finish this comment after my nap.

Laura Willis said...

I love naps, who cares if they are good for you. =)