I guess there's no reason for being excited because its essentially the same thing I do EVERY SINGLE DAY. I was hired to work during my one week break between semesters to clean the apartments in my complex. Every Wednesday we have our "clean checks" and today (if we wanted to be hired) we had to clean one of the bathrooms so that the managers could determine whether or not they really wanted to hire you. So, yesterday I went and bought some bathroom cleaner (one that my roommate swore by) and got to work this morning, after work. ...If that makes sense. Well, I'm hired! I'll be working during the break (sorry Nanc!), working all day, and getting ten dollars an hour. Despite myself, I am very excited!
2 comments:
Yay!! That is so cool!! well, except the cleaning part :P lol
I am very happy for you!
It's ok Julia, passing up such a great opportunity to make money isn't necessarily a smart thing to do when you're a poor college student! :P
Post a Comment