Tuesday, March 16, 2010

There Comes A Time in Everyone's Life When You Just Have To Love Facebook.

On Paris' Wall...

Bristol Reeve:Paris blames others for eating too much even though she loves food!

Paris Leanne Whitby: I just blame others (Julia) when they eat MY food...get over it, it's not a big deal :)

Bristol Reeve: WOW someone is crazy...

Paris Leanne Whitby: I know, I have been trying to tell Julia about her craziness for months!!

Julia Willis: Hey! I AM NOT CRAZY!!! @##$&#(@%&@!(#^!($&!$)%*)$*^A

Julia Willis: ;)

Paris Leanne Whitby: Point proven, shut up....

Julia Willis: Whatever Paris.

Steven Burt: ya seriously paris

Paris Leanne Whitby: I'll beat you Steven....and Im not even kidding.

Steven Burt: pshh whatever ill beat you any day........... in pokemon.

Paris Leanne Whitby: Yeah because video games are the only thing you are good at.

Julia Willis: Burn Baby Burn!

Steven Burt: whatever i rock at everything created AND i dont have excuses for going to fhe.

Paris Leanne Whitby: Did you mean excuses for NOT going to FHE? Looks like you don't rock at thinking correctly.

Julia Willis: Burn Baby Burn!

Sammi Naef: O Snap!!!

Steven Burt: your mom goes to college.

Julia Willis: Oh sure, you have to avert to lame movies. ;)

Paris Leanne Whitby: Good one Steven, good one.

Julia Willis: Burn Baby Burn!

Sammi Naef: O snap!!!

Bristol Reeve: Whahoooo!

Steven Burt: If ignorance was bliss, you would be happy all the time paris.

Sammi Naef: This whole conversation does not make sense at all to my brain!!! You all are so random! and need Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia Willis: Ignorant? What are you talking about?

Sammi Naef: O snap!!

Paris Leanne Whitby: Yeah Steven.....what does that even mean...at least come up with a good comeback.

Sammi Naef: Can I get a burn baby burn please?

Julia Willis: Burn Baby Burn!

Sammi Naef: O snap!!

Steven Burt: julia, ignorance is the lack of knowledge pertaining to a certain topic. in this case, the topic is my awesomeness.

Sammi Naef:
Go to school Steven!!!

Paris Leanne Whitby: Yeah you obviously need to learn some knowledge.

Julia Willis: Yeah Steven, where is this coming from? We weren't even talking about ignorance. You're the only one being ig-nor-ant. ;)

Sammi Naef: O snap!!

Steven Burt: i'm at school to do just that ladies!

Bristol Reeve: whaohooooo!

Paris Leanne Whitby: Good, Im glad you have realized your problem and are trying to fix it.

Julia Willis: What are you emphasis in? Anti-ignorance or How-to-quote-lame-movies?

Julia Willis: Haha, Just kidding. What IS YOUR EMPHASIS

Julia Willis: We love you Steven!

Steven Burt: and here i thought we were at school...

Julia Willis: Big Deal! So what! I'm ONLY an English Mayjour!

Julia Willis: Wait. Pause! I have to go to bed! Hold please!

Steven Burt: bristol, sammi, julia and especially paris. i love you all and i'm so glad you are my fhe sisters!

Julia Willis: Hooray! I am so glad we are friends on facebook! ...well, and in real life.

Paris Leanne Whitby: OK now that we all love each other again, we all have to get off and do homework and go to bed. :)

Steven Burt: bed? we're in college! let's party it up!

1 comment:

Nancyann said...

haha, I enjoyed it. :) I can see why you wanted to record it so that you wouldn't forget it. :)