I went and bought Crest Whitening Strips yesterday. It's twice a day for fourteen days. I've already used three strips (though its more difficult for me to keep the bottom row from coming off. I'm not sure why, so if my results are skewed to only the top row you'll know why). I'm excited to see how it turns out! I only have to wear them for thirty minutes a day, morning and night (or whenever I want). I may (depending on the results) put up before and after pictures, but who knows? Wish me luck!
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
3 comments:
Good luck!! I did the whitening strips too and my teeth are still pretty white!! Although, I still want to try the baking soda thing...
just don't leave them on longer then it says. I had a room mate who tried to get her teeth extra white and left them on too long and it made her teeth super sensitive.
oops. I already failed that one. I usually leave them on WAY longer (like my whole work shift). I'll have to remember to take them off right after thirty minutes.
Post a Comment