I went to the church today at nine o'clock and helped the Young Women make pizzas for a fund raiser. They had to earn money for Girls Camp. It's like eighty dollars per girl! Well, we made about seventy pizza's in two hours. I forgot my cell phone as well as my contacts. I always nearly always forget my contacts. I'm usually downstairs squinting at the clock when I notice that I can't see anything. But I never forget my cell phone. That thing has been practically glued to my side for over three weeks. I used to just keep it in my purse, but after a while I just decided to keep it within reach. Especially with all the calls I'd been missing.
I discovered some things while I was there. First, that flour is very obvious on black pants (but, of course, I already knew that... You'd think I'd learn) and that I'm actually very good at making pizza crust. I think I made about ten. Well I had the job of putting flour into the dough, kneading it, and then rolling it out on the cardboard cut outs. Mine always looked round and I managed to get them to actually touch the edges. I was surprised that they turned out so good! I guess there are some hidden talents in me somewhere! And this whole time I thought I was empty handed! ;)
After that I went home and blogged. Ha. Of course, that's what I'm doing now. Well, my cousins are coming home tomorrow! I'm not sure what time they'll be here, though. Oh well. I'll be sure and stay up for them though. ...I'll try anyway. No guarantees.
I have work tonight at five and then I have church at eleven thirty tomorrow. That means I'll have time to study for my exam on Tuesday. I have to start reading Hamlet too. Well, I've started I just haven pursued. I also need to read the entire Book of Mormon by mid-August. I sure hope I can get everything done! I'll have both my jobs, both my classes, two books to read, the scriptures to read, and I also have to do a service project by August too. My ward is doing this activity where you can only go if you read the entire Book of Mormon and do a service project or something similar by a certain deadline. The reward is that you get to go on a two day canoe trip! How cool is that!? Wish me luck!
Sweet Moments in Primary
6 years ago
3 comments:
woah I hope there is a big turn out for your canoe trip. Thats really cool. I canoe can-you?
We won't be home too late tomorrow.....just whenever we make it. Silly girl....you worry too much. The boating trip, by the way, is totally awesome!! We went last year with the youth and had a blast! And, surprisingly, it had a GREAT turn out!!
That's such a cool idea! I hope that you can find time to get everything done, sounds really cool!
Post a Comment