Sunday, June 8, 2008

DAY SIXTEEN!!!

Yay! They're finally coming home!

I got up early. Cleaned the house a bit. -During these past two weeks I've found that it's easier for me to just leave my things in a more convenient place than actually taking the effort to put them away. Like for example, it's easier to put all four pairs of shoes by the door than in my closet upstairs. I don't know why. It certainly doesn't look good. And I like to keep my school notes on the kitchen table just because it's there. I also noticed that, after doing my laundry I'd fold it and just leave them on the floor in the living room. I was too lazy to take them upstairs and put them in my room. The house wasn't messy it was just... I don't know, being put to use. Its not that I'd leave messes its just that I'd leave things lying around. Does that makes sense? Like, it wasn't a dirty kind of mess, but an organized one. ...Nevermind.

Anyway, after that I got on the computer and did a little bit of my online class. I probably shouldn't have considering that it is technically "school" and today is the Sabbath. But regardless, I still did it. Now, I'm just waiting for eleven o'clock to roll around so that I can head off to my Ecclesiastical Endorsement Interview for Brigham Young University in Idaho, by the Stake President (either him or one of his counselors). But yeah, I'm finally getting it! I've been trying to get this interview for a really long time and have just now started seeing the fruits of my labors. :) I actually got ahold of the Secretary and gave him my number and just asked him to schedule and interview for me whenever and I'd find a way to be there. He called me yesterday at work and said the the President would be at my church on Sunday, so I finally get to get this over with! This interview is one of the last things I need for my BYU-I application. The last thing is my GED. I'm suppose to fax it, and I tried it before, but I guess it didn't pull through. I'll have to try again. So yeah, after those two things I'll have officially applied! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

GOOD LUCK!!

Nancyann said...

Don't worry, you shouldn't have any problem getting in, but I'm glad that you're finally getting it all finished up! Isn't that such a great feeling?

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

haha so what you're saying is your house looked like mike..."lived in" lol. Hurray for you!! I'm glad you've almost got your application in!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

haha I meant to say you're house looked like miNe not miKe. Mike would make one funny lookin house though. lol!

Garry the Jeweler said...

Nothing to fear, Julia. You'll get in to the "Y" no problem. I think you'll love it there :)