Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day Twelve

Got up early. Still very tired. Went to school. Went to the bookstore to buy a few books for my online class. Bought shoes. Came home. Ate lunch. Got on the computer...

So far, today hasn't been very exciting. Although, I guess it is pretty exciting if you count the fact that I now have a new job. Yay! I went in to Lowes to check up on my application status and the manager was just like "Yeah! We'd like to hire you for position of cashier. Is that alright with you?" Duh. I thanked her and we figured out the best time for me to start work. I requested a two week 'delay' for the sake of my present job. I still want to work there -well, not really want, I just need the money -but I'll still have both jobs I'll just need my present one to move me to days. And if that can't happen, well then, I'll just have to find something else. I'll keep Lowes. I like it there. And I'm totally ready to upgrade from the food business!

So yeah, in two weeks I'll have an additional job. I am way excited! I'm ready for more!

2 comments:

Nancyann said...

yay Julia! You're upgrading from food! Is you paycheck upgrading to? That would definitely be helpful. I hope you like you new job better! And I hope the rest of your day is less boring too!

Melinda said...

I talked to you yesterday, and you didn't say a THING about this....what??